Saturday, January 17, 2009

OMG........

Today was a really busy day. My fiance and I went looking for everything and anything that we could use in our new apartment. We found nothing. We got gift cards for x-mas and we could not find anything that we needed that fell within the balances on our gift cards. Just cant believe how much things are these days. I guess being homeless for so long, I lost track of how much house stuff actually costs.

Well thats all for tonight. Will write more tomorrow when I finish all my homework for school.
please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of stuff are you looking for for your new apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we need everything. All I have is an air mattress. We went looking for dishes and pots yesterday but everything was too expensive...

    ReplyDelete