Thursday, January 22, 2009

UGH!!! I hate being sick.....

Sorry that I have not written in a few days. I have been sick. This weather here is doom and gloom and make me depressed. I have still not found anyone to help with the deposit you and I still have no furniture. We are supposed to move in on the 1st and if we do not find any help with the deposit, my fiance's whole SSI check will go toward moving in. That means no food, no gas for the car, and no cell phone. Isn't there anyone or anyplace out there that will help. I am a full time student and my fiance is disabled and unable to work. I am looking for work but there is nothing out there right now.

Thanks to those who have given suggestions. Unfortunately, they have not worked out but I thank God for them.

Hope everyone has had a good day and I will post more tomorrow. I need to finish my homework that I have been neglecting since I have been sick.

God Bless all of you.....

1 comment: