Monday, January 19, 2009

Tired.......

Just wanted to write and say congrats to Katy and her mom on their new apartment. I hope that I am the next one to get an apartment. All I need is help with my deposit and no one seems to be able to help. My fiance is disabled and I am taking care of him as well as going to school full time. Like I stated in a previous post, we have the money for the rent but not enough for the rent and the deposit....Can anyone help us???

We could also use any kind of furniture that anyone may have just laying around and they are going to get rid of......

2 comments:

  1. unfortunately i don't know of any places that help with deposits BUT i do know of some ways to get househld items. Got to www.freecycle.org and join groups in your area. Freecycle is a group dedicated to keeping items out of the landfill and it's members give away things others might need or want. Theres often furniture, appliances, clothing, etc given away that may help you.

    Also what area are you in? I can't promise anything but i have the means to make calls and see if i can find some help for you in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Los Banos, CA and I am moving to Merced, CA. I have already contacted Love Inc. and they said that they were going to see what they could find for me.

    Thanks for writing back.

    ReplyDelete